Welcome to Butler & Co
Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors
Butler & Co provide all of your Accountancy and Tax needs, with excellent client care and quality solutions to local business owners and individuals.
Situated in Alresford, ideally placed between Winchester and Basingstoke, we can offer you timely, individually tailored advice on how to improve your business. On top of that we provide a specialist Equine and Farming department with some of the most highly regarded specialists in the country.
For help with any of your accountancy and tax needs, please give us a call. All initial ½ hour consultations are free of charge.
- "Butler & Co have managed my accounts continuously since first setting up my business in 1997 - initially as sole trader, then incorporating in 2004. They are a highly professional local service provider, flexible, innovative, responsive and friendly to deal with, and to my mind an essential part of ensuring my operations continue to remain on track."
Nick Duncan, ND Marketing Ltd
- “We need our accounts to be accurate and on time, along with professional and caring advice. Andy at Butler & Co always delivers and we congratulate him and his colleagues for being at the forefront of business life in Alresford for the last 20 years. Long may it continue."
Stephen Glaister, The Alresford Linen Company Ltd
- "We have been absolutely delighted with the service we have received from Butler & Co over the past 4 years during the setup and operation of our small limited company. They are amazingly responsive to any requests or questions, they give great pragmatic and helpful advice about accountancy and tax issues, and they produce accurate and timely accounts and company/personal tax returns. We thoroughly recommend them to any small business owner."
Mike Howarth, Managing Director, Strategy Marketing & Design Ltd
Butler & Co News
FUNDRAISING – PLEASE HELP
On Sunday 27 October, our Senior Tax Manager, Trevor Dommett, will be taking part in his second Great South Run. Trevor is running to raise funds for Lewis-Manning Hospice, a Poole based charity ... more
Fred Joins Family Firm
Fred Butler has now joined the family firm of Butler & Co Chartered Accountants ... more
- » Read more Butler & Co News
- 11 February 2014 - MBL (Seminars) Ltd
Julie is lecuring on: Partnership Agreements in Family Farming - Disputes, Dangers & Definition of Assets
18 February 2014 - CLT (Webinar)
Julie is lecturing on: Tax Planning around Wills
- » View our Events Calendar