Welcome to Butler & Co
Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors
Butler & Co provide all of your Accountancy and Tax needs, with excellent client care and quality solutions to local business owners and individuals.
Situated in Alresford, ideally placed between Winchester and Basingstoke, we can offer you timely, individually tailored advice on how to improve your business. On top of that we provide a specialist Equine and Farming department with some of the most highly regarded specialists in the country.
For help with any of your accountancy and tax needs, please give us a call. All initial ½ hour consultations are free of charge.
- "Butler & Co have managed my accounts continuously since first setting up my business in 1997 - initially as sole trader, then incorporating in 2004. They are a highly professional local service provider, flexible, innovative, responsive and friendly to deal with, and to my mind an essential part of ensuring my operations continue to remain on track."
Nick Duncan, ND Marketing Ltd
- “We need our accounts to be accurate and on time, along with professional and caring advice. Andy at Butler & Co always delivers and we congratulate him and his colleagues for being at the forefront of business life in Alresford for the last 20 years. Long may it continue."
Stephen Glaister, The Alresford Linen Company Ltd
- "We have been absolutely delighted with the service we have received from Butler & Co over the past 4 years during the setup and operation of our small limited company. They are amazingly responsive to any requests or questions, they give great pragmatic and helpful advice about accountancy and tax issues, and they produce accurate and timely accounts and company/personal tax returns. We thoroughly recommend them to any small business owner."
Mike Howarth, Managing Director, Strategy Marketing & Design Ltd
Summer Drinks Party
We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting a drinks party at the beautiful location of Avington Park, Winchester on Wednesday 17 August from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. If you would like to join us please RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org – we would be delighted to see you. Please click here to download the invite.
Tax Planning for Farm and Land Diversification
The fourth edition of Tax Planning for Farm and Land Diversification by Julie Butler is due to be published in February 2016 by Bloomsbury Professional. Please click here to download further information about the book and how to order a copy
An opportunity has arisen in our vibrant tax department for experienced tax staff, ideally ATT qualified or studying ATT.
View our current vacancies...
- New regulations requiring firms to auto-enrol their staff into pension schemes began to come into force from 1 October 2012. The new requirements were rolled out to the largest employers first, and will cover all employers by early 2018. The Government’s aim is for more people to have another source of income, in addition to their State Pension, when they come to retire.
Apprenticeship Case Study
- Butler & Co explains the business case and benefits for taking on apprentices to their family-run firm.
- » Read more...